Digital Leaders at Clapham Manor
What is a 'Digital Leader'?
The Clapham Manor Digital Leaders are responsible for supporting teachers and pupils with technology.
How do you become a Digital Leader?
Pupils have to apply to become a Digital Leader and should be able to demonstrate their interest, skills and expertise in the use of technology and explain why they would make a good Digital Leader.
What does a Digital Leader do?
Typically, things that may be performed by a Digital Leader could include:
- Test and review new ICT resources, including websites, software or new devices
- Share their skills and expertise with other pupils, classes and teachers
- Set up ICT equipment in classrooms for teachers
- Support teachers in using ICT in the classroom
What makes a great Digital Leader?
To be a great Digital Leaders you need to be:
- Independent, trustworthy and classroom role models
- Confident at using lots of different programmes and devices
- Co-operative team players who can help others learn
- Enthusiastic, patient and reliable
What will Digital Leaders gain in return?
Digital Leaders at Clapham Manor will:
- Get even better at using ICT
- Have the opportunity to teach others
- Share ideas and influence the future of computing at Clapham Manor Primary School
- Trial and evaluate new equipment
- Have fun!
For more information about the Digital Leadership Programme at Clapham Manor please speak to our Computing Lead, Mr. Saunders.