Nursery Session Times and Attendance Options
Clapham Manor Nursery operates two sessions each day: morning and afternoon. We can accommodate 26 children at each session.
The morning session runs from 9:00am to midday and the afternoon session from 12.30pm to 3:30pm.
Parents/carers can request from a range of attendance options depending on personal preference. We can provide both part-time and full time attendance options, including 30 hours free childcare (subject to eligibility) to meet the needs of families who require additional hours. Attendance options are as follows:
The 15 hours Core Offer
- Morning sessions of 9:00am to 12:00pm (15 hours per week) or
- Afternoon sessions of 12:30pm to 3:30pm (15 hours per week)
The 15 hours Plus Enhanced Offer
- Two and a half days Monday and Tuesday 9:00am to 3:30pm and Wednesday 9:00am to 12:00pm (16 hours per week) or
- Two and a half days Wednesday 12:30pm to 3:30pm and Thursday and Friday 9:00am to 3:30pm (16 hours per week).
The 32.5 Hour, Full Time Offer
- Five days a week from 9:00am to 3:30pm (32.5 hours per week)
Top Up Hours
In addition to the 15 hours core offer, we offer a three additional top up options:
- Five Afternoon Sessions: 17.5 top up hours from noon to 3:30pm daily (32.5 hours per week)
- Wednesday Morning: 3.5 top up hours, including lunch, from 9am to 12.30pm (19.5 hours per week)
- Wednesday Afternoon: 3.5 top up hours, including lunch, from noon to 3.30pm (19.5 hours per week)
Extended Hours and Wrap Around Care
Please note that Clapham Manor Nursery is a term time only nursery however, we offer a flexible range of Wrap Around/ Extended Day Care options, to suit the needs of working parents, via our partner provider Fit For Sport as follows:
Breakfast Club - 7:45am to 9:00am
After School Club – 3:30pm to 6:00pm
Holiday Club – 7:45am to 6:00pm or 9:00am to 3:30pm (operates during all school holidays with the exception of Christmas)
Fit for Sport is based in the main school and the school operates a walking bus to ensure the nursery children move safely between sites. For further information or to book a place please visit the Clapham Manor webpage at Fit for Sport. Alternatively you can telephone 020 8742 4990 or email: email@example.com