Exciting Holiday Camps & Extended School Clubs running at Clapham Manor Primary School and Nursery
Extend your child's school day with Fit For Sport and ensure that they keep active throughout term-time & during the holidays!
Fit for Sport, the UK's leaders in engaging and educating children through fun physical activities, are delighted to be running the Extended School Clubs and Holiday Camp at Clapham Manor Primary School and Nursery.
Fit for Sport plan lots of new and exciting activities every day in order to keep our pupils activities to keep our pupils active and engaged whilst learning the benefits of leading a healthy lifestyle!
The school term will be filled with Super Sports, Crafty Kidz, Fit Fun and Team Tastic activity sessions, alongside Fit For Sport's special Wellbeing Warrior & Activity Challenges that takes place across all of their services.
The provision is Ofsted registered and will provide you with the peace of mind that you child has access to a variety of opportunities and support beyond the school day and during the holidays.
At Fit For Sport children will enjoy:
- Social interaction with friends in a safe space
- Enhanced wellbeing with fun activities that help reduce stress and anxiety
- Fun & energising sports and team games outside of the everyday home and school environment
- Keep active with a wide range of activities
- Learn the benefits of a healthy lifestyle
- Building confidence through learning new skills
For more information and to book your sessions, visit www.fitforsport.co.uk or phone 020 8742 4990.
For latest news, offers and updates, don't forget to follow Fit For Sport on Twitter and Facebook.