Clapham Manor uses a service called ParentPay, which gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like. It also gives you peace of mind that your payments have been made safely, securely and payments are immediate.
This is the link to the website:
How does ParentPay help our school?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
When your child/children starts at Clapham Manor we send you an activation letter containing your activation username and password to enable you to setup your ParentPay account. If you misplace these details and need another copy please speak to a member of the office team. If you do not have access to the internet, please see somebody in the office who will make arrangements for you to pay conveniently via Paypoint.
More information can be found on the ParentPay website, alternatively contact the school office.
To book Breakfast and After School Playzone we have provided a step by step guide below: