We have over 10 years experience of delivering the early years agenda to an ‘Outstanding’ level across all of our services. We are an ambitious team that is continually striving to improve the life chances for the families within our community. We have always embraced change with a positive attitude and as such our highly experienced staff team have faced and overcome a variety of challenges and changes within the sector we work in.
Due to the success of our provisions we are often asked to accommodate visits to our settings and in order for us to continue offering this support to our partners within the sector our governors have asked us to implement a fee to cover the cost of staff time.
We can give support and advice across a range of subjects although the following list is not exhaustive:
- Setting up a 2yr provision (or extending your provision)
- Diversifying provision to ensure sustainability
- Setting up sustainable community services
- Supporting children with SEND
- Effective line management
- Creating an effective and affordable team
- Providing OFSTED rated outstanding services
- Writing effective education health care plans (EHCP)
- Setting up an effective Inclusion strategy
- 2 hours £75
- 3 hours £110
All visits will include a tour of the premises and a 1-1 meeting with the most suitable senior member of staff related to your visit.
Lunch can be provided at an additional per head cost. Please use the contact us section with an outline of the type of support or visit you are interested in.