The Children Centre Advisory board supports the governing body to oversee and support all the activities of the centre and act as a critical friend of the centre. They work closely with the Strategic Partnership Manager and make decisions collectively as a team. They conduct their business through meetings, using relevant documents and advice from the Strategic Partnership Manager for guidance. The Advisory Board meets quarterly and reports directly to the pupil, parents and and communities governing body committee.
The Advisory board consists of:
- Strategic Partnership Manager
- Parents (elected through the centre Parents forum)
- Staff including the Strategic Partnership Manager and Early Years Business Manager
- Childminder representative
- Private, voluntary or independent (PVI) childcare provider representative
- Health Visitors and Child Development Advisors
- Commissioned service providers
- Local Authority representative
- Local Community representatives
- School Governor representative
When there is a vacancy for a parent or community representative the Centre Outreach Coordinator will recruit a replacement through the parents forum.
How To Contact The Advisory Board
To contact the Chair of the Advisory Board please send an enquiry though the contact us section or leave a letter at the children centre office; the letter will be forwarded immediately.